Moon ♪♫




one day....
          
look at the moon
she is only there for you
so as i
I'm here for you
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

do you know ?
I wrote this song for you
just as your eyes have stolen my soul
One day I'll steal your heart for me

There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how

You know i love you so
it's true
the moon shines just for you

've been looking at the stars
looking for you
Do you know ?
For you I let my body dry
For you I let my body dry

you know i love you so
it's true
the moon shines just for you

look
shines just for you
shines just for you
shines just for you
shines just for you
shines just for you

Do you know?
I wrote this song for you
just as your eyes have stolen my soul
I hope you steal for me

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas